Warranty & Returns Policy
Many of our watches and their components are made from bamboo or wood. Obviously, wood doesn’t have the same resilience as metal and other materials commonly used in watch production. We therefore ask that the requisite care is taken when wearing them to avoid parts from breaking due to excessive force.
12 Month Warranty
If, during everyday use, you experience a problem with your watch during the first 12 months after purchase, please send us an email to email@example.com with full details of the problem. We’ll then either give you advice for a potential fix or ask you to send us the faulty watch for closer examination. You must enclose a copy of the original invoice for the goods. This is necessary to calculate the guarantee period. Assuming the warranty claim is legitimate, we will action the repair or replacement service within 30 days of receipt of the goods from you.
If defects occur during this period, we grant you one of the following services of our choice:
- Free repair of the goods, or
- Free replacement of the goods for the same product or one of equivalent value (possibly a successor model, in the event the original product is no longer available).
Beyond the 12 month warranty period, our customer support team are are always happy to advise customers.
Warranty claims are excluded for defects/damage caused by improper use including:
- Misuse, excessive force (e.g. hitting, striking, dropping), or improper handling of the goods resulting in breakage and/or glass damage.
- Environmental influences (moisture, extreme cold or heat, excessive pressure or force, dust, etc.), in particular damage caused by moisture, water and alcohol (perfume).
- Unauthorised repair attempts and/or breakages in the wood due to attaching watch straps by third-party manufacturers.
- Failure to comply with the operating instructions.
- Changes in the colour and wood of the products (patina, colour, structural changes) as well as leather straps.
Shipping Returns Under Warranty
To return a faulty product for examination, please mail it to: Evolve Time, Obere Viaduktgasse 4/21, Wien 1030, Austria. Please ensure that damage to the goods during transportation is avoided by using appropriate packaging. The cost of shipping the watch back to us will be reimbursed upon receipt of your shipping invoice, although you bear the risk of loss or damage of the goods in transit. Additionally, the cost of returning the repaired or replaced item back to you will also be covered by us.
Damaged Goods During Delivery
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged so that we can evaluate the issue and take the appropriate action. In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photos of the defects/damage. We evaluate each instance on a case-by-case basis.
14 day Refund & Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy is valid for 14 days after receipt of your goods. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, as well in its original packaging, with your receipt or proof of purchase. You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
There are certain situations where no refunds are given:
- Watch with obvious signs of use
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, we ask that you first check your bank account again, then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time for these institutions to process your refund. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.